5th Annual Colby Wisconsin Outdoor Craft and Flea Market–NEW LOCATION
Sponsored by Abbotsford / Colby Chamber
Date: Friday, June 2nd, 2017 – 8:00 am check in (set up is on first come first serve basis)
Saturday, June 3rd, 2017 – 9:00 am till 6:00 pm
Sunday, June 4th, 2017 – 9:00 am till 3:00 pm
Spots: 25′ x 25′ or 10′ X 10′
Fees: 25′: 1st spot $45.00 and $30.00 for each addition spot
10′: 1st spot $30.00 and $15.00 for each addition spot
Non-Profit: 10′ X 10′ Spot $20.00 each spot
DIRECTION: East Town Mall: Half mile East of HWY 13-Business 29 intersection on 29.
No refunds (for any reason)
- The Abbotsford Colby Chamber will not assume responsibility for theft or personal injury.
- Campers are allowed in show spots. Unit cannot pass outside of the spot boundaries.
- Electric is available, No Generators are allowed, there is power on grounds.
- No fires in flea market area; cooking allowed on gas or electric units.
- Flea spot renter needs to provide a operating ABC fire extinguisher for your spot(s).
- No sale of food or beverage in flea spots without approval of show manager.
- NO access to grounds before 8:00 am on Friday, June 2nd, 2017.
- Alcohol use is not recommended during show hours.
- Each Vendor is responsible for care and clean-up of any animals brought on gournds.
- Food and drinks will be sold on grounds as group fund raisers by local groups from around the city’s of Colby and Abbotsford, WI.
- Porta potty and sinks will be on grounds for everyone to use
For any questions call Chadwick Kayhart at 715-223-5263
Or AbbyColby Crossings Chamber office at 715-223-8509